Deutsche Bank Graduate Programme (f/m/x) 2024 Investment Bank: Global Markets (FIC Sales / Trading / Structuring)
- Frankfurt am Main
- Job Description:
Deutsche Bank Graduate Programme (f/m/x)
Investment Bank: Global Markets (FIC Sales / Trading / Structuring)
The Deutsche Bank Graduate Programme:
The Deutsche Bank Graduate Programme is a comprehensive rotation programme designed to provide you with exposure to a range of fascinating projects and ongoing professional and technical training to develop the skills you need to grow your career. You’ll feel supported by a network of peers and mentors and benefit from our global wellbeing programme.
About the business division:
Are you fascinated by how and why financial markets move, how traders and financiers price risk and what drives the global web of transactions that make economies tick? Our market leading Fixed Income & Currencies (FIC) business sits at the heart of global financial markets and offers graduates insights into the dynamic and fast-paced world of Interest Rates, Foreign Exchange, and Credit. We recruit for a range of challenging roles in the areas of Sales, Trading, and Structuring that will give you the skills and professional network necessary for a successful career in finance.
Division specifics about the graduate role:
Given our German roots and dominant market share in Germany, we have the broadest range of roles in Frankfurt compared with our investment banking peers.
You can find a detailed description of the Frankfurt desks here.
As part of the Graduate Programme you can expect:
- Mentoring from senior management to find the right team based on your unique skill set
- Intensive investment in your learning, both formal and on-the-job
- Empowerment to explore and pitch your business ideas, with a fast feedback loop
- Exposure to products, clients, and trends at the center of financial markets
- Opportunity to develop a network of high performing financing professionals to drive your future career prospects
What we look for:
We look for high potential candidates who:
- demonstrate ambition, focus, and self-drive
- are resilient and eager to take on responsibility
- are intellectually curious and have strong quantitative reasoning and problem-solving skills
- are enthusiastic to learn about financial markets and products
- have excellent academic results
Please note that to be considered for our 2024 Graduate Programme you must acquire your Bachelor degree between July 2023 and July 2024 or your Master degree between July 2023 and September 2024.
Our Wellbeing is our success:
Feeling healthy, engaged, and well-supported, enables us to do our best work and get the most out of life outside of the office. That’s why Deutsche Bank is committed to providing benefits and programmes centred around wellbeing.
- Financial wellbeing: Competitive base salary, comprehensive pension, insurance, and benefit plans, contribution for “Deutschlandticket”
- Professional training & development: Global orientation phase, professional skill training, learning portals, e.g., Harvard Business Journal, GetAbstract, HeadSpace and Fitch Learning portal
- Empowering personal journey: Unlimited contract, experienced mentor, and graduate buddy from day one
A notice on Recruitment Scams:
Please note that candidates are not required to pay money as part of the recruitment or job placement process. Do not divulge personal information if you are unsure of the authenticity of a communication from someone who claims to be representing Deutsche Bank. A notice on such scams and practices has been hosted on our website on this link.
Should you become aware of any of our employees or individuals acting on behalf of Deutsche Bank engaging in acts of misconduct, you can help us by reporting your concerns via email to: email@example.com.
You are not obliged to identify yourself when making a report, with all reports received handled in confidence by our Whistleblowing Central Function and where necessary, by investigation teams for appropriate action.