Das Deutsche Bank Praktikum (m/w/d) in Technology, Data & Innovation 2024 - Berlin
- Job Description:
Deutsche Bank Internship (f/m/x) in Technology, Data & Innovation 2024
Duration: 2–6 months, period to be agreed individually
About your internship:
The Deutsche Bank Internship Programme is designed to help you develop your skills through practical insights into day-to-day business, formal training and continuous support. You’ll quickly gain the confidence to take on real projects by learning first-hand how and what we deliver for clients worldwide. You’ll feel supported by colleagues from across our business and start to develop your professional network.
About Technology, Data & Innovation:
Technology underpins Deutsche Bank’s entire business and is changing and shaping the way we engage, interact and transact with our stakeholders, internally and externally. Our Technology, Data and Innovation (TDI) strategy is strengthening our engineering expertise, introducing an agile delivery model, and is modernising the bank's IT infrastructure with long-term investments and taking advantage of cloud computing. We are building a team of visionary technology talent that will ensure that we thrive in this period of unprecedented change for the industry. That means hiring the right people and giving them the training, freedom and opportunity they need to do pioneering work.
Division specifics about your role:
Our Berlin Technology Center has a strong focus on promoting technical excellence – our engineers work at the forefront of financial services innovation using cutting-edge technologies. You will work alongside the brightest minds in the business, as you develop your digital skills and explore where you can apply them to make the greatest impact on our industry and clients across the world. If you are interested in working on agile projects, learning programming languages and want to design and develop innovative technical solutions using state-of-the-art software and hardware, this is the role for you. Your manager and team will support you in developing your skills and you will be part of a wider team implementing our core strategic systems underpinning our businesses. Your specific assignments and tasks will depend on which of our teams you join and how long your internship with us lasts.
What we look for:
Our internship will give you the professional skills you need to start your career. For us, creativity and flexibility are key. That's why we are looking for technical talents who are able to thrive in our diverse culture.
- Are you studying (business) computer science, (business) mathematics, industrial engineering or a comparable scientific discipline with an IT focus?
- Are you interested in innovative technology and financial issues?
- Have you already gained some practical experience, especially in programming?
- Are your communication skills well-developed, and are you fluent in English?
- Are you a responsible, committed team player with excellent analytical skills and a quick grasp?
Our Wellbeing is our success:
Feeling healthy, engaged and well-supported, enables us to do our best work and get the most out of life outside of the office. That’s why Deutsche Bank is committed to providing benefits and programmes centred around wellbeing.
Your further internship benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working conditions e.g. remote working (depending on role)
- Professional skill training, learning portal
- Regular offers as part of our retention programme for interns (dbSteps Community, networking events, Twin Day)
- Experienced mentor and graduate buddy from day one
- Fast-track in recruiting for the TDI graduate programme in case of outstanding performance during the internship
How to apply:
Please visit https://careers.db.com/students-graduates/#/graduate/ to apply.
A notice on Recruitment Scams:
Please note that candidates are not required to pay money as part of the recruitment or job placement process. Do not divulge personal information if you are unsure of the authenticity of a communication from someone who claims to be representing Deutsche Bank. A notice on such scams and practices has been hosted on our website on the link below: