Your language preference will be saved in your profile.
Deutsche Bank Graduate Programme (f/m/x) Technology Data & Innovation 2024
- Frankfurt am Main
- Job Description:
Deutsche Bank Graduate Programme (f/m/x)Business Division:
Technology Data & InnovationLocations:
Frankfurt am Main, Eschborn
The Deutsche Bank Graduate Programme:The Deutsche Bank Graduate Programme is a year-long comprehensive programme designed to provide you with exposure to a range of fascinating projects and ongoing professional and technical training to develop the skills you need to grow your career. You’ll feel supported by a network of peers and mentors and benefit from our global wellbeing programme.
About the business division:Technology underpins Deutsche Bank’s entire business and is changing and shaping the way we engage, interact and transact with our stakeholders, internally and externally. Our Technology, Data and Innovation (TDI) strategy is strengthening our engineering expertise, introducing an agile delivery model, and is modernising the bank's IT infrastructure with long-term investments and taking advantage of cloud computing. We are building a team of visionary technology talent that will ensure that we thrive in this period of unprecedented change for the industry. That means hiring the right people and giving them the training, freedom and opportunity they need to do pioneering work.
Division specifics about the graduate role:Our technology teams deliver and manage engineering solutions to support the bank’s global customers. You will develop and deliver solutions to help modernise technology solutions, to reduce complexity and risk, and to drive business growth. You will be part of a creative, collaborative and innovative team, partnering with others, sharing solutions and you will have a strong desire to make an impact.We offer a structured entry-level rotational programme that will equip you with the foundational knowledge and skills necessary to build a long-term career as a technology professional at Deutsche Bank.Depending on your rotation you will gain expertise in:
- designing & delivering engineering solutions for our businesses and customers
- providing production engineering services to ensure the safety and reliability of our technology
- analysing business data within DB to inform plans and deliveries
- enhancing our infrastructure capabilities and functions
- Development of strategic solutions
What we look for:
Please note that to apply for our 2024 Graduate Programme you must graduate in 2024 or have graduated in the last 12 months (i.e., in 2023).
- Studying (business) computer science, (business) mathematics, industrial engineering or a comparable scientific discipline with an IT focus
- Interest in innovative technology and financial issues
- Some practical experience especially in programming
- Experienced in using MS Office and common applications
- Well-developed communication skills, fluent in English, basic German
- Able to work well in a team and inspire others with your ideas
- Responsible, committed personality with excellent analytical skills and a quick grasp
Our Wellbeing is our success:Feeling healthy, engaged and well-supported, enables us to do our best work and get the most out of life outside of the office. That’s why Deutsche Bank is committed to providing benefits and programmes centred around wellbeing.
A notice on Recruitment Scams:
- Financial wellbeing: Competitive base salary, comprehensive pension, insurance and benefit plans, contribution for “Deutschlandticket”
- Encouraging work-life balance: Flexible working conditions (depending on role), e.g. remote working, annual leave and bank holidays, sabbatical, DB childcare
- Professional training & development: Global orientation phase, professional skill training, learning portals, e.g. Harvard Business Journal, GetAbstract, HeadSpace and Fitch Learning portal
- Empowering personal journey: Unlimited contract, experienced mentor and graduate buddy from day one
Please note that candidates are not required to pay money as part of the recruitment or job placement process. Do not divulge personal information if you are unsure of the authenticity of a communication from someone who claims to be representing Deutsche Bank. A notice on such scams and practices has been hosted on our website on the link.Should you become aware of any of our employees or individuals acting on behalf of Deutsche Bank engaging in acts of misconduct, you can help us by reporting your concerns via email to: email@example.com. You are not obliged to identify yourself when making a report, with all reports received handled in confidence by our Whistleblowing Central Function and where necessary, by investigation teams for appropriate action.