Deutsche Bank Analyst Internship Programme – Wealth Management
- United Kingdom
- Job Description:
- Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. We’re driving growth through our strong client franchise. Against a backdrop of increasing globalization in the world economy, Deutsche Bank is very well-positioned, with significant regional diversification and substantial revenue streams from all the major regions of the world. We serve our clients’ real economic needs in commercial banking, investment banking, private banking and asset management. We are investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. All this means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.About your Internship programmeAn internship at Deutsche Bank is your stepping stone to success and your first look into what life is like on our Graduate Programme. You’ll become part of a collaborative and inclusive workplace as you build on your technical and interpersonal skills, take on real responsibilities, hear from senior leadership through our speaker series, work on live projects, grow your network and learn first-hand how we deliver for our clients. If you want the opportunity to shape your own career as well as the future of the financial industry, then we will give you the platform and foundation to do so. Successful interns will be invited to join the Deutsche Bank Graduate Programme.About Deutsche Wealth ManagementWith client assets of around €213 billion in assets under management (as of June 30, 2019), Deutsche Bank’s Wealth Management business is one of the world´s largest wealth managers. We offer clients a broad range of traditional and alternative investment solutions, as well as comprehensive advice on all aspects of Wealth Management.As a trusted partner of wealthy individuals and entrepreneurs, family offices and foundations, we create lasting value for our clients by developing bespoke solutions, such as wealth planning across successive generations and international borders, asset management with individual risk management, loans and deposits. All this is possible thanks to our global network, our many years of experience and our close collaboration with the Corporate & Investment Bank and DWS.The roleWorking on our day-to-day business as well as special projects, you will contribute to the development of new ideas for helping our clients achieve their financial goals and maximizing opportunities across the business. This will give you a broad-based overview of all facets of wealth management. By developing individual solutions, you can develop your analytical, communication and advisory skills and gain extensive experience in dealing with demanding clients, both internal and external. The specific tasks that you deal with will depend on your role within the team. You will be trained by the best, evolve professionally as well as personally, and build a firm foundation for your career progression.Your qualificationsWe are looking for bright minds with a record of outstanding academic achievement who are passionate about helping clients meet their financial goals and navigating the investment landscape.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.Competitive SalaryApplication Close Date: 31.1.2020
- Have you already gained practical experience in banking or finance?
- Do you have good language skills in English, German or French and ideally in an additional foreign language?
- Do you have strong communication skills?
- Would you describe yourself as innovative and engaging with a high level of emotional intelligence