Deutsche Bank Seasonal Internship Programme – IB: Corporate Finance Merger and Acquisition - Paris (July - December)
- Job Description:
- Deutsche Bank is a leading international investment bank, leader in Europe, and continues to expand in North America, Asia and emerging markets.
As part of Deutsche Bank's Corporate Finance team, you will participate in the valuation work carried out during the financial advisory operations provided to the bank's clients and in the development of our strategic dialogue with major French groups.We are looking for an intern for our Paris-based team for 6 months duration.
You can expect• Experience in Investment Banking with strong interaction with all the teams of the bank including Debt Capital Markets and Equity Capital Markets
• A deepening of knowledge in Corporate Finance as well as Market Finance
• A springboard for the Graduate Program in Corporate Finance
Your key responsibilities
Valuation and presentation documents for M&A operations of the bank's French corporate clients.
Among the daily tasks:
• Financial analysis
• Valuation work (DCF, multiples, LBO...)
• Support for the commercial approach (production of pitches)
• Information research (financial information, sector and strategic analysis, market research, etc.) with the help of the main search engines (Bloomberg, Thomson Research, Thomson One Banker, Mergermarket, Factiva, etc.).
• Financial modelling: preparation and analysis of business plans
Your skills and experience• Fluent in French is mandatory, fluent English
• Internship agreement mandatory
• Analytical skills and synthetic thinking
• Basic knowledge of financial analysis, financial mathematics
• Mastery of the main software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Autonomy, initiative and sense of responsibility (rigour and intellectual honesty)
• Interpersonal skills and teamplayer
How we’ll support you• A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
• Coaching and support from experts in your team
About us and our teams
is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. We’re driving growth through our strong client franchise. Against a backdrop of increasing globalization in the world economy, Deutsche Bank is very well-positioned, with significant regional diversification and substantial revenue streams from all the major regions of the world. We serve our clients’ real economic needs in commercial banking, investment banking, private banking and asset management. We are investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. All this means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients. Click to see what we do.Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.
Competitive SalaryClosing Date 15.03.2021