Das Deutsche Bank Praktikum (m/w/d) in Technology, Data & Innovation 2024 - Frankfurt
- Frankfurt am Main
- Job Description:
Deutsche Bank Internship (f/m/x) in Technology, Data & Innovation 2024
Location: Frankfurt/Main, Eschborn
Duration: 2–6 months, period to be agreed individually
About your internship:
The Deutsche Bank Internship Programme is designed to help you develop your skills through practical insights into day-to-day business, formal training and continuous support. You’ll quickly gain the confidence to take on real projects by learning first-hand how and what we deliver for clients worldwide. You’ll feel supported by colleagues from across our business and start to develop your professional network.
About Technology, Data & Innovation:
Technology underpins Deutsche Bank’s entire business and is changing and shaping the way we engage, interact and transact with our stakeholders, internally and externally. Our Technology, Data and Innovation (TDI) strategy is strengthening our engineering expertise, introducing an agile delivery model, and is modernising the bank's IT infrastructure with long-term investments and taking advantage of cloud computing. We are building a team of visionary technology talent that will ensure that we thrive in this period of unprecedented change for the industry. That means hiring the right people and giving them the training, freedom and opportunity they need to do pioneering work. Our technology teams deliver and manage engineering solutions to support the bank’s global customers. You will develop and deliver solutions to help modernise technology solutions, to reduce complexity and risk, and to drive business growth. You will be part of a creative, collaborative and innovative team, partnering with others, sharing solutions and you will have a strong desire to make an impact.
Division specifics about your role:
As an intern, you have the opportunity to get to know and work on tasks from different perspectives. In day-to-day business and in projects, you can choose one of two main areas. If you are interested in optimizing business processes, then analysis is the right area for you. If, on the other hand, your strengths lie more in the technical area, you'll fit in perfectly in development. This way, you can find out whether an entry-level position in Technology is right for you and fits your goals. Your specific assignments and tasks will depend on which of our teams you join and how long your internship with us lasts. You will receive a wide range of support and benefit from the expertise of experienced teams.
Possible fields of activity:
- Analysis: you will support our partners in innovative projects and develop customized technological concepts that make our processes easier and more efficient.
- Development: if you are proficient in at least one high level programming language and want to design and develop innovative technical solutions using state-of-the-art software and hardware, this is the role for you, with a focus on applications, quality assurance and testing, or as a technical specialist.
What we look for:
Our internship will give you the professional skills you need to start your career. For us, creativity and flexibility are key. That's why we are looking for talents who are able to thrive in our diverse culture.
- You are at least in your third semester and are studying (business) computer science, (business) mathematics, industrial engineering, or a comparable scientific discipline with an IT focus?
- You are interested in financial issues and innovative technology?
- You are experienced in using MS Office and common applications or you already have some programming experience?
- Your communication skills are well-developed, your English skills fluent?
- You do enjoy working in a team and can inspire others with your ideas?
- You are a responsible, committed personality with excellent analytical skills and a quick grasp?
Then we look forward to meeting you.
Our Wellbeing is our success:
Feeling healthy, engaged and well-supported, enables us to do our best work and get the most out of life outside of the office. That’s why Deutsche Bank is committed to providing benefits and programmes centred around wellbeing.
Your further internship benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working conditions e.g. remote working (depending on role)
- Professional skill training, learning portal
- Regular offers as part of our retention programme for interns (dbSteps Community, networking events, Twin Day)
- Experienced mentor and graduate buddy from day one
- Fast-track recruiting for the TDI graduate programme in case of outstanding performance during the internship
How to apply:
Please visit https://careers.db.com/students-graduates/#/graduate/ to apply.
A notice on Recruitment Scams:
Please note that candidates are not required to pay money as part of the recruitment or job placement process. Do not divulge personal information if you are unsure of the authenticity of a communication from someone who claims to be representing Deutsche Bank. A notice on such scams and practices has been hosted on our website on the link below: