Your language preference will be saved in your profile.
Global Internship Program - DCM - Corporate SSA - July - sept 2023
- Job Description:
Job Title: Internship - DCM (Debt Capital Markets) Corporate/SSA – 6 months
Starting date : July 2023
Deutsche Bank is a leading international investment bank, leader in Europe, and continues to expand in North America, Asia and emerging markets.
We are looking for an intern for our Paris-based Debt Capital Markets team from July to December.
You can expect
- Experience in DCM with strong interaction with all the teams of the bank
- A deepening of knowledge in Corporate & SSA industry
- A springboard for the Graduate Program in DCM
Your key responsibilities
- Focus will be on liabilities solutions for French and Belgium corporates & public sector issuers
- You will be in charge of drafting market updates, pitch presentations, carrying out analysis of funding needs for issuers and investor demand
- You will liaise with other teams on a daily basis (syndicate, banking, trading, sales, legal…)
- You will participate actively to bond mandates’ execution with originators across a variety of jurisdictions and products
Your skills and experience
- French and English is mandatory
- You must be eligible to work in France with a valid internship agreement
- Gap-year internship
- Strong commitment and autonomy
- Strong writing, computing and editorial skills are necessary. An experience in the finance industry is a plus.
- You have a perfect knowledge of Powerpoint, Excel and Word. Knowledge of Bloomberg is a plus
- This position requires a team player with a proven track record of initiative, attention to details and efficient time management.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills are a definite benefit
How we’ll support you
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- Coaching and support from experts in your team