Das Deutsche Bank Praktikum (m/w/d) in Fixed Income & Currencies: Sales, Trading and Structuring 2024
- Frankfurt am Main
- Job Description:
Deutsche Bank Internship (f/m/x) in Investment Bank: Global Markets (Sales/ Trading/ Structuring) 2024
Duration: 2–6 months, period to be agreed individually
About your internship:
The Deutsche Bank Internship Programme is designed to help you develop your skills through practical insights into day-to-day business, formal training and continuous support. You’ll quickly gain the confidence to take on real projects by learning first-hand how and what we deliver for clients worldwide. You’ll feel supported by colleagues from across our business and start to develop your professional network.
About Global Markets (Sales / Trading / Structuring):
Are you fascinated by how and why financial markets move, how traders and financiers price risk and what drives the global web of transactions that make economies tick? Our market leading Fixed Income & Currencies (FIC) business sits at the heart of global financial markets and offers graduates insights into the dynamic and fast-paced world of Interest Rates, Foreign Exchange and Credit. We recruit for a range of challenging roles in the areas of Sales, Trading and Structuring that will give you the skills and professional network necessary for a successful career in finance.
Division specifics about your role:
Given our German roots and dominant market share in Germany, we have the broadest range of roles in Frankfurt compared with our investment banking peers.
As part of the Internship Programme you can expect:
- Intensive investment in your learning, both formal and on-the-job
- Empowerment to explore and pitch your business ideas, with a fast feedback loop
- Exposure to products, clients and trends at the centre of financial markets
- Opportunity to develop a network of high performing financing professionals to drive your future career prospects
What we look for:
We look for high potential candidates who:
- demonstrate ambition, focus, and self-drive
- are resilient and eager to take on responsibility
- are intellectually curious and have strong quantitative reasoning and problem solving skills
- are enthusiastic to learn about financial markets and products
- have excellent academic results
Our Wellbeing is our success:
Feeling healthy, engaged and well-supported, enables us to do our best work and get the most out of life outside of the office. That’s why Deutsche Bank is committed to providing benefits and programmes centred around wellbeing.
Your further internship benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working conditions e.g. remote working (depending on role)
- Professional skill training, learning portal
- Regular offers as part of our retention programme for interns (dbSteps Community, networking events, Twin Day)
- Experienced mentor and graduate buddy from day one
- Fast-track in recruiting for the FIC trainee program given your outstanding performance during the internship
How to apply:
Please visit https://careers.db.com/students-graduates/#/graduate/ to apply.
A notice on Recruitment Scams:
Please note that candidates are not required to pay money as part of the recruitment or job placement process. Do not divulge personal information if you are unsure of the authenticity of a communication from someone who claims to be representing Deutsche Bank. A notice on such scams and practices has been hosted on our website on the link below:
Should you become aware of any of our employees or individuals acting on behalf of Deutsche Bank engaging in acts of misconduct, you can help us by reporting your concerns via email to: email@example.com. You are not obliged to identify yourself when making a report, with all reports received handled in confidence by our Whistleblowing Central Function and where necessary, by investigation teams for appropriate action.